Friday, September 10, 2010

World of Warcraft...Soap?

If you read my previous posts, you'll know that aside from soap making and graphic design, that I am a World of Warcraft fan. More of a weekend warrior, or a weekend Druid...I usually when absolutely nothing else is going on.  If you are not sure what World of Warcraft is, click here.


Anyway, I stumbled upon actual World of Warcraft soaps-- who knew?!  Seems like I'm not the only soapmaker who plays! :)


Hearthstone Soap (soap and shop no longer avail...boo!)

This soap will transport you to the inn of your choosing



Drink (no, not really., It's soap) for health/mana rejuvenation


Horde Sucks! Alliance Rules!   :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Too bad those are no longer available. We are WoW geeks in this house too. I got too far behind and don't play much anymore but my hubby and two sons are addicts. (What realm are you? We are on Uldum.)

    I saw those health and mana potion soaps several days ago and we all laughed, considered buying one.

    Actually, last weekend I was bouncing ideas off my menfolk for making my own line of Warcraft soaps. For example, my basic unscented bar would be called Noob. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Springvale,

    I'm on Whisperwind! :)
    Yeah, I know what you mean, I play on the weekends and not even all the time.
    The mana potions were really cool, considered surprising my fiancee with them, since we are both WOW players. He's been playing for as long as it started. I started last year during this time, at Brewfest.
    I think you should def. make Warcraft soaps (and then let me know about 'em ::wink, wink::)

    Noob!! I like that! :)

    Cheers,

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a bar named 'Leeroy Jenkins' would you or your fiance know what that was? lol

    I'm trying to think of more names for the bars, and match them to some scents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually don't, but I have been playing for about a year. I'm sure my fiancee has, I'll have to ask him later tonight.

    Hrm, bar names, eh? How about naming them after places? Winterspring, Kalmidor, Stormwind, Goldshire?

    :)

    ReplyDelete