Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Heirloom Soap Works Review


These soaps are absolutely divine. The owner, Becky, was nice enough to let me choose my samples. Having never tried goat milk soaps before, I chose Cedar Trails and Oatmeal, Milk and Honey and I was really pleased! Her soaps are generously sized, hand-cut and really convey a rustic, homemade feeling. 
The soaps lather up nicely into creamy fragrant bubbles. The two scents I chose were more outdoorsy  in aroma. Oatmeal, Milk and Honey smelled like homemade comfort, while Cedar Trails reminded me of lathering up somewhere in the woods somewhere. Both soaps left  my skin soft and wonderfully clean and moisturized with a hint of scent. 
The best part? These soaps are made with natural oils and ingredients... so basically, no funny stuff!!
Heirlooms Soap Works definitely live up to their name.

Thank you, Becky!

Check out her artisan soaps here.

2 comments:

  1. Goat's milk soaps are soooo nice! All of Becky's soaps look gorgeous, but I especially like the looks of the "Lava Lamp" and the "Lemon Meringue" soaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really has some lovely wares-- and they are well-made!

    ReplyDelete