Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back on the Soapy Saddle

It seems that late August/early September often inspire me to make soaps. I'm not sure if it's the cool, crisp air-- or the fact that summer is over and I can finally stand to work in my kitchen.  Either way, was totally inspired to make a couple of soaps for gift-giving.  Pictured above are cream cheese frosting scented cupcakes!
Woodland Pear-scented sugar scrubbies! (so upset that Brambleberry no longer carries it-- whaaa!) :(


Vanilla buttercream bars and hearts! (Waiting for them to fully turn brown)

This is just a small part of my inventory. Not sure if I'm going to build it up and sell on Etsy again. With a full-time job and furthering my education, I feel like I'm often pressed for time... but we'll see. :)

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to the attractive qualities of Cool and Crisp fragrant soaps. I like your choice also of the soaps you made, including the delectable cream cheese frosting. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michael,

    Thanks so much. They are def.a lot f fun!

    ReplyDelete