Friday, July 10, 2009

Waiting for Summer to Arrive!

Soap Picture from BurntMill Etsy Shop

We've been having some unusual weather here in NYC. For the last three months, it's been constant rain (think more like Seattle type weather), followed by cool, crisp weather. Normally at this time of the year NY is BLAZING and uncomfortable. The subways are muggy and you just cannot wait to get on that train, to be greeted by that cool, crisp air-conditioning. I swear, I sigh in relief and thank my lucky stars when I reach a subway car that has sub-zero temperatures. I happen to be a fan of cool, spring-like weather, but a small part of me wishes for some truly warm, beach weather. It just doesn't seem like summer without it.

Found some soaps that, to me, epitomizes the warm weather that I have been craving.

TheDirtyHousewife does it right, with their Wild Cherry Shea Butter Soap.


SunBasilGarden's Watermelon Rind looks Delish!


SeaSpriteSoaps looking sunny and sweet!


1 comment: