Monday, July 27, 2009

Pastry Soaps

Berry Swirl Cupcake Soap from MachineGunlullaby's etsy store

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a weakness for sweets (Yes, even the colorful cupcake above looks enticing)! Pastries, cookies, cakes are like my kryptonite, especially when coupled with a good cup of coffee. This post was mainly inspired by my anticipatory visit to Tim Horton's. I haven't been there yet, counting down T-1 hour and 15 mins, but I've heard nothing but good reviews on their coffee and pastries. One of my co-workers refers to it as "coffee crack". Hmmm... sounds enticing.
Here are some savory soaps for your visual palette.


Key Lime Pie Soap, picture from MollycoddleSoap's etsy store.
I just love me some key lime pie! This soap looks absolutely refreshing. Mouth is puckering over imaginary limes! :)


Picture from BunnyBubbles etsy store
Don't these look good enough to eat? Very realistic muffin soaps by BunnyBubbles.
And to top it all off, a nice cup of coffee...

Picture from Soapretty's etsy store

I'll keep everyone posted on my Tim Horton's experience... ta tah!

1 comment: