Saturday, July 11, 2009

Carrot Tea Tree from Amber's Ambry


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this soap! While my soap dish was full, I had this sitting right on my desk and kept on picking it up frequently to sniff it. I kept hoping that it was as good as it smelled and it WAS. This soap was a total luxury made from carrot puree and tea tree oil, calendula-infused rice bran oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil and other luxurious goodies. The lather was light but very creamy and rinsed off clean. It was a real treat and left my skin clean and smooth. I tend to run late for work when I use this soap as sometimes it takes me a little long to get out of the shower.

Like a true addict.. can't...stop...sniffing.

Check out Amber's other wares here

2 comments:

  1. This soap sounds absolutely divine! Talk about some serious skin pampering =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a nice bar of soap... beautiful bright piece of orange heaven!

    ReplyDelete