Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Visual Cat-Nip: Scentsy Premium Warmers


Here's a small peek of some of the exquisite warmers I have in my online store. They make puurfect gifts for all kinds of for anyone in your life! And, PS. They are pet-safe (meow)!


Forget-Me-Not Scentsy Warmer


Silvervine Warmer


Elemental Warmer

Cherry Blossom Warmer
All of these products and fragrance bars can be purchased directly through the link here or can be found at: https://thecandlecabinet.scentsy.us

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here.

5 comments:

  1. That Cherry Blossom one is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? I just love how decorative their warmers are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I may have to get a few once I get back into my camper. Candles are too dangerous in a camper, but these look like they would be perfect for a little "mood" lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction...what I meant was REGULAR candles aren't good for campers....these are perfect, since there is no flame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! They are fabulous for RV's and travelling homes.

    ReplyDelete