Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Soapy Seductions

Hello fellow readers!

I must admit, it's been a long (too long) time since I've last posted. I've been working on something pretty exciting and I can't wait to unveil it to you.  Anyone want to guess? (I'll give you a hint, it involves a soapy saddle. :) :) :)

In any event, I'm continuing the Soapkitten blog and in the near future, I'll be positing on a more regular basis.  

Until then,I'll leave you with a little bit of inspirational visual cat-nip inspired by different soaping techniques! 



And last but not least-- a SOAPKITTEN fave! Majestic Autumn from TinyFavor's Etsy Store! 



Happy Soaping!

Love, SK

2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful blog and I wanted to thank you so much for adding my Majestic Autumn soap as a fav on your blog!

    Gayla from Tiny Favors on Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gayla,

    Thanks! I think your soap is wonderfully creative and really captures the whimsical side of Autumn. It's truly inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete