Saturday, April 6, 2013

Rainbow Coasters

I saw these colorful coasters on my friend's Facebook page and  I was in awe. My friend purchased these on Etsy and immediately I went to the site to purchase a set of my own.  That was last year, and I've never regretted them.  Looking at these vibrant coasters make me just plain happy.



Made from reclaimed wooden branches, these eco-friendly coasters are handpainted with soy paint and sealed with an acrylic clear coat. I've had these for a year, and they are still as vibrant as the day I got them. And durable. Just ask my cat, who likes knocking them off the table. He's also responsible for the 6th coaster, who has since gone missing. I have no doubt it's rolling around under my furniture somewhere. 

You can find these vibrant coasters for purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment