Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Couture Soaps

I love, love, LOVE Gianna Rose Atelier for their amazing soaps!  I think they are truly inspirational.  Fashioned in cute and sophisticated packaging, these french-milled, vegetable-based soaps are visually stunning and make beautiful gifts! 

Below are some of my favorites:


Le Chat Sophistique (The Sophisticated Cat) soap is gently scented with tulip and hyacinth fragrance-- makes the purrfect gift for the ailurophile in your life.




If you are not a cat-lover, they also feature dog-shaped soaps in several different breeds.  My favorite is the Maltese (if you can't tell by now, I'm total sucker for anything pink).



And finally, Robin's Egg Soap (my second favorite color).  These little guest soaps are perfect for the bathroom or in the kitchen!


All images are from giannarose.com

5 comments:

  1. Aw, so sweet. I LOVE that dog one (even though, I'll totally admit that I'm a cat person!). The packaging is absolutely superb too... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne-Marie,

    Aren't they great? This is, by far, the best packaging I've seen yet!
    Totally a cat person-- but then again, I'm sure you already knew that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen those soaps before and I love them also! The dog soaps are definitely my favorite from her collection too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is probably the prettiest soap packaging I've ever seen. The boxes alone would make me want to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kia,

    I have to agree. When I was soaping part-time, I was trying to think of less costly ways to come up with exquisite packaging. To me, this site is truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete