Saturday, October 4, 2008

Soapy Chic

These cute, Humpty-Dumpty-esque cats are tres cute. I recently got the mold from BB and I have to say that they are truly adorable. These are lightly scented with Chai Tea fragrance. They are a little on the large size, almost 4 oz and measure 5.5" inches in length.


These heart molds are becoming one of my favorites. The heart fits nicely in the palm of your hand and makes for a comfortable soaping experience. The slightly translucent ones are scented with White Tea & Ginger, and the opaque soaps are Sandalwood Vanilla.



This was a great mold given to me by one of my co-workers. The red ones are all Jasmine scented and the Purple one is Sandalwood Vanilla. Each vary slightly in weight, the largest one being slightly over 2 oz.

Today, I'm probably going to make cold process soap while my friend is here. Depends on the timing. I hesitate breaking out the lye if I'm pressured for time.

2 comments: