Thursday, September 25, 2008

Autumn





I have to say that Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year.  To celebrate the season, I've decided to make autumn-ey smelling soaps.Below is Red Apple.  Smells just like a fresh, crispy, a-pple.  If you look closely, it's speckley.


This next one is Woodland Pear.  It's a transparent bar, scented with a woodsy pear scent.  I just can't stop sniffing it!  Def. my fave scent to date.



Below is Woodland Pear, with a little more color (so it's not
 as transparent).  The heart shapes are great, fitting perfectly in the palm of your hand.  A great guest soap!



Alas, I leave the worst for last.  It's a beautiful bar of soap, but the Guava Leaf-Cucumber scent is awfully strong (I may have let my hand slip a little on the fragrance) and not very popular.  Been handing this out as "freebies".




Well, that's what I have been up to.  Basically, testing scents and colors.  Having trouble with getting the oxides to dissolve completely and also working on re-fining my line as well as packaging.  Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment