Friday, April 9, 2010

Need a Pick-Me-Up?


I'm a huge, huge, HUGE World of Warcraft fan.  I'm more of a weekend-warrior when it comes to video games, since my full-time job, hobbies and other responsibilities tend to keep me busy during the week, but I do love some all-day, weekend sessions with my Nightelf Druid.



These energy drinks are AWESOME-looking!  Fashioned from the game's mana (magic) and health drinks, these high-caffinated babies are just the thing to keep you awake during late night dungeon-runs. Each tiny shot is the equivalent of two Red Bulls or four weak cups of coffee.  While that's too much caffeine for me, I'm sure there is someone out there who needs the pick-me-up after playing for 24 hours straight. Talk about EPIC drinks!

You can find Mana and Health potions at www.thinkgeek.com


For World of Warcraft info go to: www.worldofwarcraft.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow I fell in love with the Pie soaps how creative. Love soaps myself, wrapp them in old musicpaper with buttons and lace.
    Enjoy your day
    Madelon (The Netherlands)t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madelon,

    I apologize, I didn't see this post for some reason. I have to agree, the pie soaps are absolutely delicious looking!
    I love your idea of wrapping them in old music paper, very creative!!

    ReplyDelete