Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life Goes On

My second apology to my readers, I've been MIA for quite sometime (again), but with good reason. I had to put to sleep wonderful companion of 13 years. As most of you know, he was sick for a little while, but it came to the point where the vet uttered the words "terminal" and a few months later, my little guy got so bad, he stopped doing the things that life's all about (eating, pooping, grooming etc).
Anyway--that's what has been going on. I'm at a crossroads now where I'm not sure if I should continue the blog or not.

Let me know your thoughts!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, soapkitten,

    I am new to your blog, but I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am to hear about your cat, Gato. I've been through something similar before, and I know that it is incredibly difficult. So sorry about the sad news ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Aw, thank you for your heartfelt comment. It was the first pet I've ever lost, so it's hit me quite hard.
    Welcome to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog and just read this and I see how long ago it was, but I want you to know I'm thinking of you and know how hard saying goodbye to a pet is, even months or years aftewards. I hope time has somewhat healed your pain and I'm happy to see you've continued to blog! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherrill,

    Thanks for your kind words. You are right, it's still difficult after almost a year. I don't think I'll ever fully be okay with it.
    Unfortunately, life goes on.

    Welcome to my blog. I hope you like what you see.

    Best,

    Janice

    ReplyDelete