Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lotion Candle/ Ren Faire

Ren Faire Food Area

This weekend was the first time I ever went to the Renaissance Faire and I have to say I had a BLAST. So much, that it's Wednesday and I'm still talking about it. Moodlet +7days (for you Sim 3 players out there).
While I was there, I took wonderful snapshots of people's shops. There were swords, paintings, clothes (THE CLOTHES, totally dressing up next year as a bar wench!) and soaps. I wasn't too interested in the soaps (a little plain looking), but a charming little girl lead me away from the Armory Shoppe into a nearby little pastel green-colored house. There she dipped her hands into one of the lit candle display and started massaging my hands while fabulously describing the product to me. Before I knew what was going on, I realize this cute little munchkin was really pitching her product to me. I believe the ending went something like this "and because I am a kid, you are going to buy the bigger candle". Too cute. Very charming and I wish I had her sales expertise.


The candle/lotion is Ah-mazing! It's made with soy wax, shea butter, jojoba, aloe, coconut, avocado, olive, palm and essential oils. The scent I bought is called Angel Wings and it just smells devine, sweet vanilla-ey and something else I can't quite put my finger on. When it burns, it burns at a tempurature slightly higher than your body tempurates and it feels close to body butter. They also have a variety of scents like Sweet Pea, Coconut Lime and even Dragon's Blood.

They seem to have a little site, but it looks like it's down. You can purchase directly by contacting amandaglowacki@gmail.com or you can place an order by calling 678-416-8904.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    nice to hear you are having some great times! Looks nice there..
    hope you had a wonderful time
    Your soapmaking friend,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if I could hire her. The candle lotion sounds great and very novel.

    ReplyDelete