Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yesterday 8pm - 1:30am




Yesterday, I had a really productive night. Made some CP soap (forgot how messy it is) and after that (finished about 11am, when I got all of my stuff together, and cleaned up) decided that I could squeeze in an mp session as well. Went to bed around 1:30, only to get up extra early to attend a cupcake Meetup.

Ah, feels good to be productive. Here's a sneak peak of yesterdays creations:
Top (starting left): Cranberry, Chocolate, Cranberry
Cranberry, Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, Cranberry.
These were left overs that I made into hearts. What I find amazing w these is that the bottom cranberries were made with Labcolors dye. I have to say that I am now officially in love with Labcolor. The actual heart looks like a gummy candy. So tempted to just "pop" in my mouth!


Below is the cupcake mold that I've been holding off on getting. As you can see, tres cute! Smells yummy too (Creamcheese Frosting). I do have to say that this one was truly labor intensive, but well worth it in the end.




Last, but certainly not least, my cold process soap. This one is scented with Lavander and Jasmine. Really yummy. Sound be ready by end of November!




Well, ta-ta for now!















2 comments:

  1. I like your lavendar CP soap. The swirls are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine,

    Thanks so much. It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete