Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Visual Catnip: Rainbows


Ha, I cannot even put into words how visually stunning this soap is! It's a psychedelic bloom of colors and inspiration.  Finding this, actually made my day.  Get it and other wares here at Layla's Etsy Shop.


Rainbow felt soap! How adorable are these?  I was surprised to find out that they are made with merino wool (high quality stuff) and each soap is it's own individual scent-- which is important for me, since I can't really stick to one scent for long. Like Pokémon, I gotta have them all!!!  :)

Check them out here at SoFino's Etsy Shop.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute and colorful soaps! I love the look of the Hippie Chick soap, and the felted soaps are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these rainbow colours
    Regards from Germany

    ReplyDelete