Sunday, May 10, 2009

An interesting cupcake


Most of you don't know this, but I am a HUGE foodie and my favorite part of every meal is dessert. The other day, I went to my local gourmet store, just to browse, when I found the most interesting cupcake called "The Elvis". It's a banana cupcake, with peanut buttercream and bacon bits tossed in a brown sugar syrup! I'm a pretty adventurous eater, so I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into this. I took a small slice and it was DELICIOUS. My favorite part? The brown sugar coated bacon bits on top. Heaven!
If you are ever in Brooklyn, hit up Robicelli's for some fun gourmet treats.

http://www.robicellis.com/
http://robicellis.com/blog/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    Bon Appetit!
    Great I love this eatible one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have one of the most interesting blogs i have ever read lol...soap is awesome...I will definitely be buying that coconut soap and tasting that bacon cupcake...if you want check out my blog...but I just wanted to comment on yours and tell you I'm now following it

    keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete