Friday, January 30, 2009

My Etsy Store

Aw, man.  I feel a little guilty about not keeping up with my blog been trying to fully establish myself in the soap making world.

There have been a couple of things I've been working on and I finally took the plunge and opened up my Etsy store which you can see here.  Unfortunately, I have only one type of soap up for sale right now, until the rest of my inventory cures.  

I've also worked on a Merlot soap using my lovely 5lb wood mold, which turned out smelling like berries (I will post pictures soon, I promise).  

This weekend, I'll most likely make another 5lb loaf of soap (I'm thinking almonds).

Well, that's it for now... hope this finds everyone well.

Ta-ta!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice, I was on your Etsy store this morning. The Pumpkin Spice soap looks awsome!
    What scent is in it? I guess pumpkin Spice , but from which company>

    ReplyDelete